Air Dolomiti are currently accepting applications from low hour pilots direct onto the Embraer 190.
Applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
AGE: minimum age of 21 years, maximum age of 45 years
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION and REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A)/IR + ATPL frozen license
- Valid Multi Engine/IR (A) rating;
- Multi Crew Coordination (MCC) course;
- ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency or higher;
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate.
Possess strong and effective team working competencies.
Be committed to service excellence.