• Age: Minimum 20 years / Maximum 29 years
• Must have flown 15 hours in an SE or ME aircraft in the last 12 months
• Education: Minimum 12 years of successful education; aviation related degree will be preferred
• ICAO Level 4 English or higher
• Valid 1st Class Medical
• CPL/ME-IR with 220 total flying hours + frozen ATPL/ ATP Written exam and MCC Course.
• Has not already gone through this B737NG programIn addition to the above requirements, you will need to obtain the below to have an opportunity to be assessed by flydubai.
• B737 (600 – 900) type rating with minimum of 52 hours of Full Flight Simulator
• B737 (600 – 900) type rating obtained from Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT)
• B737 (600 – 900) Rating must be endorsed on the Foreign License prior to being hired by flydubai