- Assist their Commanders on board one of their Citation Mustang jets, providing premium service to more than 1.200 airports in Europe with the utmost safety.
- Maintain familiarity with the relevant air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Carrying out pre-flight checks of aircraft, ensuring all systems are functioning properly and cabin is ready to host their passengers in style and comfort.
- Acquiring information about the route, weather and passengers to ensure efficiency, professionalism and safety are maintained for the entire service.
- Maintain and exceed the required training standards.
- Work closely and alongside with all GlobeAir support teams; included but not limited to Customer Care, Operations, Maintenance, Finance.
- EASA Part – FCL CPL + frozen ATPL.
- C510 MPO – Type rated preferred.
- English language fluency must be at least equal to ICAO English level 5
- Flight experience >500 hrs, preferably in an AOC environment
- Minimum age 25
- Multi Crew Coordination course successfully passed
- EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1.
- Candidates must hold unrestricted passport and valid international driving license and must be eligible to live and work in Europe.
- Willingness to provide support to any GlobeAir team member and to any partner, client and supplier.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
- Permanent resident as close as within 30min car driving time to one of the following airports: London LHR, Munich, Milan, Frankfurt or Vienna in order to be efficiently dispatched for duty (early on the first day) and back (late on the sixth day).
What we provide:
- Professional training at FlightSafety Farnborough (initial, recurrent) on a C510 FFS (Full Flight Simulator) including LVTO, PGB, EGLC
- Intense flight experience in Europe (up to +600 hr flight time and >300 airports per year).
- Opportunity to fly to smaller, less travelled airports keeping your pilot skills well tuned.
- Professional support by in house crew service and flight dispatch team
- Possibility for upgrade within 36 month to rank “Commander” subject to experience, skills and performance
- 20 days paid holidays during the year – vacation ban from June to September due to peak season.
- Minimum annual gross salary €28.700, higher salary subject to experience within AOC environment
- Manage your schedule knowing your roster well in advance. Stable roster of 6 days on, 4 days off.
- Crew members are provided with at tax free daily allowance of €30 per overnight on duty