- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Do note that reference check may be conducted for shortlisted candidates
- Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving an email from us to proceed with a series of online tests and interviews.