What will you be doing?
TUI fly is again looking for a number of ab-initio pilots (M/F) for a ground-based position!
As an ab-initio pilot, you get the opportunity to develop yourself within a challenging position at TUI fly, being close to the operations and gaining relevant experience while getting to know the operations of an airline company from the inside. Each day you see what goes on behind the scenes: this is a true added value and an exciting start for your career!
After going succesful through the selection procedure, you are also eligible to follow a Type Rating Course at the TUI Flight Academy Brussels and to become First Officer.
To stimulate your career as a pilot, TUI fly offers the opportunity to do 1 observation flight/3 months during working hours.
What are we looking for?
- You have a recent frozen ATPL, valid IR/ME and an MCC certificate.
- You can work with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and are willing to quickly learn other software programmes.
- You are flexible and demonstrate initiative.
- You are sociable and enthusiastic and love working as part of a team, but also enjoy working independently.
- You always look for creative solutions and are resistant to stress.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good command of French and English.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA.
What can they offer you?
They offer you a job at Europe’s biggest travel organisation with smart and enthusiastic colleagues within TUI Benelux, as well as the opportunity to work together with European colleagues within your field. You will be part of a dynamic company with many international contacts.
TUI also gives you the opportunity to develop yourself within TUI Group through specific talent programmes and possible trainings.
In addition, TUI offers a cafeteria plan which enables you to determine your own remuneration package in accordance with your needs and desires. You can also take out hospitalisation insurance via TUI, if desired.
Working at a travel organisation offers of course other benefits as well, such as the possibility to book your own trips or trips for close relatives with employee discount.
In addition, you are also entitled to discount on several hotels, holiday resorts and airport car parks thanks to our partners. In order for you to be able to fully enjoy these benefits, TUI offers an additional day off per quarter in addition to the statutory days off!